I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Friday, September 9, 2011

New Blog Series: "Natural Me"

Hey Guys,
I decided to start a new series in my blog... and it is mainly to introduce all of us on 'Root's Don't Lie" to everyday naturals like you and me. So many times I see a lot of naturals gals and girls out there and I stay wondering what they do with their hair and how they do it.. So this new part of the blog will feature fellow naturals and give us a little insight into what they do and how they do it... Enjoy.

NB: If you are interested in being featured on "Roots Don't Lie", please feel free to contact me at jokejag@gmail.com


XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment