I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wash 'N' Go



Hey Guys,

I finally took out my mini twists this weekend, and after thee weeks.... those twists were ready to crawl off my head..lol
De-tangling was not as bad as I thought it would be.. I simply parted my hair into sections, sprayed each section thoroughly with a mix of water and olive oil. I slowly separated each section of hair with my fingers, and then de-tangled using a wide comb,and my tangle teaser.

After washing I decided to try out the 'curl junkie' products I bought. I stated off with the 'Curl Rehad' which I used to deep condition my hair.


I let this sit on my hair for about 5 hours.. ( I off course was taking a nap while all of this deep conditioning goodness was going on.)
After I rinsed this out my hair felt soft.. and smooth to touch..
Then I decided to try a wash and go style..
I parted my hair into sections, and then applied the 'Curls Assurance Smoothing Lotion' followed by the 'Curls in a bottle'



The result:







On day 2, I just spritzed my hair with waster.. fluffed.. and voila





While I was styling my hair.. it was extremely white, and I thought it was going to be like my Eco-Styler experiment but it ended up being a very successful "Wash N Go style. By the time my hair dried, all the white residue was gone, and my curls looked beautiful. I will definitely try this style again.

Hope you enjoyed..


XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment