I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Twists In pictures

Hey guys,

I got busy at work so I decided to put my hair in twists so I could spend less time on it. I had the twists in for a total of 2 weeks before taking them out. Twists are a great way to protect the hair, and there is little manipulation so the hair stays protected. Twists are also easy to moisturize and can be style the same way as loose hair. Here are a few different ways I wore my twists. I realize now that the first pictures I took of my twists were after I washed them so they are a tad frizzy.








I wore it in a low side ponytail


Loose twists


Halo -Updo.. this was a favorite









 
 
 
I plan on getting these re-installed in another 2 weeks... They are just so easy to maintain and can be styled in so many different ways.
 
For more pictures check out my instagram page @bellajoya, and also follow Roots Don't Lie on instagram @rootsdontlie
Thanks for reading
 
 
XOXO
 
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment