I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Monday, April 1, 2013

Grecian Halo Up-do

Hey guys,

I decided to try out a hair style that I tried once when I had straightened hair! It was inspired by Laila aka Fusion of Cultures. It took me two attempts to get this hair style, still not entirely sold on it but yeah it had to do :

Take 1:













 
Take 2:
The second night I re-did it to make it a bit more even, but as you can see the parts are horrible, and it could be done better.. and yes I wore this to work for two day.lol




















 
 
 
Take two was neater, and a lot better than take one. I think next time I'll try and make my flat twists loose, so that they cover the parts.
 
My hair is back in mini twists protective styles. I will be putting up some of the various hairstyles I try while I have them in.
 
 
 
XOXO
 
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment