I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Liebster Award Courtesy of "The Relentless Builder"

Hey Guys,

I was recently nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely The Relentless Builder. This is my first one so a big shout-out to her. I think it's a fun way to let you all know more about me and mostly just fun.

The Rules (a.k.a "The Catch")

1. Thank and link back to the giver
2. Answer the giver's questions
3. Nominate 5 other blogger with fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask 5 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Post it on your blog


Questions from The Relentless Builder:



1. Who is one person you'd like to meet and why?

I guess I would like to meet Jay Z. He is an amazing business man and I would love to just hear from him and learn form his life experiences.

2. What was your fantasy *dream job* as a child?

LOL I currently have my childhood dream job which was to be an accountant. Although now that I am older there are a ton of other jobs I would love to do. So how about whats my fantasy *adult job* lol.

3. Place in order of priority - Husband/Wife, Children, Father, Mother, Best Friend, Work, Church.

heheheheheheheh I see what y'all did here. I am just going to put God on here and let the rest scramble for second place and such. (I wonder where food is on this list)

4. Have you ever been broken-hearted? When and How?

Yes every time I see a cracked iPhone screen. Real heart wrenching

5. Let's dream a little .... Describe your ideal other half and how he will pop /popped the question
Lol...


I nominate the following awesome bloggers:

I Bake Therefore I am
Foodlattio

My Questions for the nominees are the same as the ones I answered:


1. Who is one person you'd like to meet and why?
2. What was your fantasy *dream job* as a child?
3. Place in order of priority - Husband/Wife, Children, Father, Mother, Best Friend, Work, Church.
4. Have you ever been broken-hearted? When and How?
5. Let's dream a little.... Describe your ideal other half and how he will pop /popped the question

 

No comments:

Post a Comment