I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Friday, December 2, 2011

Length Check (19 months natural)

Hey Guys,

I decided to do a quick length check since I had my hair straightened. Here are the pictures..:)














I thought my stylist had cut off way too much hair.. but it turns out the major trimming was at the back. I understand how the ends there were more raggedy seeing as they usually brush against my clothes and suffer all the friction damage. Anyway my hair is doing good and I am super pleased. I just pray as I wash tonight my curls revert, and I don't get any heat damage *fingers crossed*


XOXO

Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment