I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Salon Experience

Hey Guys,

So from the last blog post I mentioned I wanted to change things up with my hair.. so after the blowout.. I did not do much to preserve it and by the next day it looked like a wretched mop. I tamed it down in a bun on my night out with my girls...







I got motivated and I needed a trim, and I decided to dye my hair.  My girl Alex over at the good hair blog had her hair done at Aveda so I decided to try the one here in Houston. I had not been to a salon in over 5 years (my big chop doesn't count because all I did was get a hair cut), so I was super nervous.. but it ended up being a good experience.

Ill let the pictures tell you the story

Blown-Out 

Straightened


Trimmed and all good


Alas my hair frizzed up faster than I could say Jack!!


Frizz galore



I tried to salvage the hair by using some flexi rods to set my hair..





I like the bouncy curls I got from the flexi rods!!!! And the body!!! is amazing !!!!.
Next stop!! Colored hair

XOXO
Bella Joya


No comments:

Post a Comment