I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nzuri Natural Hair Show (December 10-11 2011)

Hey Guys,

Here are pictures from the Nzuri Natural hair Show.
Enjoy



Jewelry designer






Blogger

Blogger


The Damn salon

Blogger


The Damn salon

The Damn Salon




Miko and Titi of 'Miss Jessie's' and Aevin Dugas: ' Guinness  Book Of Records '"Biggest afro"'






Beautiful Brown Babydoll aka Nina







My lovely 'Afro Tee' made by Shari Bon Bone Vie

















Mother and Daughter!!!



I had an amazing time. I can't wait till the next natural hair show I attend.

Hope you enjoyed


XOXO
Bella Joya



No comments:

Post a Comment