I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Twist Out

Hey Guys,
I did another twist-out using the same method from my older post CLICK HERE
The results...
Day 1
Did not take a lot of pictures was in a hurry and I forgot to take pictures when I got home (sorry )

DAY 2:



DAY 3:

I stayed at home all day so I just did two big twists across the front, and left the rest of the hair out....

Excuse the weird looking eye


I really enjoyed DAY 2 hair the most. Next time I will probably put in big twists at night to stretch the style longer.

Hope you enjoyed

XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment