I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Day With My Afro

Hey Guys,
So I went out of town for a few days, and somehow I convinced myself that I could wear my hair out without using any hair products.... epic fail...
So I decided to take some pictures of my Afro before putting them in twists...










I know picture overload...
Anyway hope you enjoyed

PS: Feel free to post any questions you may have on how I maintain my Afro

XOXO
Bella Joya

2 comments:

  1. Nice hair... I just started keeping my hair natural (less than a year), the problem I have is that it Keeps cutting, like seriously cutting. I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong :( HELP :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear that you are having soo much breakage. I wish i knew more about how you take care of your hair. Do you use a satin scarf at night?, what is your hair regimen like? do you style your hair when wet or dry?, how much water do you drink? Having healthy hair goes beyond just the products you use, it also involves how you nourish you body, and how you take care of your hair.. I ' baby' my hair a lot.. and it may also just be regular hair shedding (about 50-100 strands get shed daily).
    tell me more maybe I could help out

    ReplyDelete