I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Monday, May 6, 2013

Product Trial Group Review: April 2013 Review by Miss Kech

Hey Guys,

Here is another review of the Oyin Handmade Leave-in by Miss Kech.


Enjoy



Product Review: Oyin Handmade Juice & Berries nourishing herbal leave in hair tonic

Price: $12

Trail Period: About 2 weeks - April 2013

 

 
Hair type:
My hair is natural and very thick and coarse. My ends are usually dry, and require a lot of moisture to keep it from breaking. Even when I use moisturizers, my ends tend to dry out quickly.

 
How I used it:

- I spritzed it on my hair before styling and after styling.
- Also focused on my ends to keep them moisturized and soft
- For De-tangling

 
I had used this product before a few years back, when my hair was shorter, and all I would do were wash and go. It helped well as I could carry the bottle in my bag and spritz whenever I needed, especially in the dry winter and hot sun. However, when I did use it this second time around, I didn't get the same results. The results were not bad, just not what I expected. I can do better with water and oils that I already have.

Pros

- It is convenient and quick to use
- Very light
- Smells amazing!
- Leaves my hair feeling moisturized at first

Cons

- Have to keep on reapplying to keep hair moisturized

- Tends to make the hands sticky.

- Doesn't last and doesn't leave hair as moisturized as a regular leave-in

Ratings: 3 out 5 stars

I will probably end up using up the bottle I have eventually, but I don't think I'll be purchasing another bottle.

 
 
XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment