I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hair Update

Hey Guys,

A quick look at what has been going on with my hair

Over thanksgiving holiday I decided to do something different with my hair. I took down my twists ... whew!! that was a challenge but I did it anyways and that's that. I was going to try a roller set, because I wanted to see how long my hair had gotten.. and just see it looking different. Let's just say it was a lot harder than it looked.. I got frustrated and just decided to blow my hair out.

Here are the results..












I love love love having big hair..lol.. my ends however are raggedy!!!!
I loved the big look but I got motivated and decided to try something different


XOXO

Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment