I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Monday, October 3, 2011

Salvaging a "Not Very Cute Hairstyle"

Hey Guys,

So in my midnight haze.. I decided to do something with my hair, because I knew I did not have time for it, and it was either Saturday Night at 1am hairstyle or well you can imagine...

I decided to box braid my hair, and I knew I did not want them big, but just a reasonable size so I could at least wear a twist-out sometime during the week..
I ended up with these...

They are tiny, and just look weird. Unfortunately, I did not have any time to fix my hair.. and so I am stuck with this (not so cute) hairstyle for at least a week..

Here is day 1...



Hopefully I can figure this out...sigh


If you guys have any ideas on how I can fix this hairstyle.. without taking the box braids out, please let me know.


XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment