I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yoga with me

Hey guys,
 

I apologize for being away for sooo long. I had a lot going on with work, and life, and trying to get in shape so my blog kind of took the back burner. I can't promise to have more posts, but I will try to share as much as I can.
I spent the past 3 months trying to maintain an exercise routine, and with help from Instagram I was able to accomplish that. I recently got serious about Yoga, and finally decided to participate in 2 yoga challenges hosted on Instagram. I loved it and here are pictures of some of the poses of the day I was able to do.

Just a heads up there are a lot of pictures :)

Enjoy

 


















































 


1 comment: