I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cozumel Mexico- Flash Back

Hey Guys,

I decided to finally post pictures up from a vacation I took back in June of 2013. I know, almost a whole year later.. but see I got super lazy, and once I transferred the pictures from my phone to my laptop I completely forgot about them. Anyway I spent about 5 days in Mexico on a trip that was supposed to be with a friend but ended up being the beginning of my love for solo vacation.

I met new people, enjoyed laying on the beach and had a great time. I cant wait to go back.

Enjoy the pictures..




beach bum

 




Being a beach bum


watching the sunset and the cruise ships


off on a day of adventure riding around the island


random beach stop


hung out with a few ladies I met at the bar





pool at night


lol.. exploring the water

admiring my tan while having endless cocktails

I kept wondering why the locals encouraged me to visit this bar


Bob Marley bar


coconut bar signage.. oh they also had a titty book..lol don't ask
view from the hotel bar
After what was a long 2 days of rain
I made a friend while I stopped to see a Mayan ruin, and she joined me in my drive around the island
I had a really great time.. and this vacation reminded me of how much i wanted to see the world. I had a lot of time to reflect. and came back home feeling so refreshed.


Travel Bug has officially been planted, and stay tuned for my next vacation.


XOXO

Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment