I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Well Hello There Puff

Hey Guys,

It has been ages since I wore my hair in a puff! I had a twist-out on Monday but when I went to the gym I put my hair in this puff to work out and it has been like this since Monday.

I twisted my hair using the entwine products from my last post.. And I haven't had to re-moisturize my hair since then. My hair feels very soft and moisturized.

At night I simply tie a satin scarf on the part that's pulled up and go to sleep. I should probably cover the puff part but my sheets and pillow case are satin so I did not think that was necessary.























 
 
My broken off edges seem to be growing back in.. slowly but surely my edges will be re-stored.
 
Follow me on Instagram @bellajoya
 
 
XOXO
 
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment