I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Protective Style: Chunky Braids

Hello Guys,

I have had these chunky braids in for about a month now, and here are a few different ways I have worn them. I am ready to take them out because I am positive all my edges will be gone by the time I take them out but I am hoping to keep them in for at least another 2-3 weeks. I am sort of going on a protective style journey this year. I started in December 2012, so I am about 2 months in.

Oh and follow me on Instagram @bellajoya


















 
 
 

 
XOXO
 
Bella Joya


No comments:

Post a Comment