I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Monday, October 22, 2012

Protective Style: Flat Twists

Hey Guys,

I was out of town for the weekend, and my hair was the last thing on my mind so here I am Sunday night with a week old twist out/ braid out/ up-do leftover hair and I decided to do a quick protective style.

I moisturized my hair with the LUV naturals leave in conditioner, and then I de-tangled, and sealed in the moisture with my Oyin Handmade burnt sugar pomade ( I love the scent of this product).

I flat twisted my hair on either side and then combined the two twists into a braid and pinned it. Hopefully this style lasts my till the weekend when I can wash and style.














I am definitely getting better at flat twists.


XOXO
Bella Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment