I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Twist-Out Using Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk Line

Hey Guys,

After seeing a video review by  Meechy Monroe on this product line, I knew I had to get my hands on it to try it for myself. My hair is really thick and thrives on products with a Shea butter base so I was a bit skeptical about this product after seeing how light it was, and not at all like anything I had ever used before, but I gave it a go.

I washed my hair using a nature's gate shampoo (I don't remember the exact name but I got it from Central Market) and I used the Hair Milk original leave-in conditioner and Hair Milk Pudding.
I parted my hair in 6 sections, and working one section at a time, I applied the leave-in and then parted into smaller sections, applied the pudding and twisted.

Here are the results.









I think the results are good.

I will try and stretch this hairstyle out as much as possible. Stay tuned for more pictures.

XOXO

Bella JOya

No comments:

Post a Comment