I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back to Red

Hey Guys,  

This past weekend, with a lot of time on my hands, I decided to re-color my hair. I had colored my hair red a few years back, but never got the color re-done so my hair was still red on the tips but all the growth was my natural hair color. I used a box dye from Target the 'Garner Olia in deep auburn' 

Here are the results which I absolutely love !!


My hair was air drying after being deep conditioned



Before the Color


After The Color







Before The Color

Before the color


5 comments:

  1. your hair turned out so beautifully! how did you keep it safe from damage during the process? also what kind of skincare routine do you follow if I may ask, your skin is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed the instructions on the box dye, and did a deep condition right after. So far so good. My skincare routine is pratty basic.. i cleanse, tone and moisturize, I also drink a lot of water, a little over a a gallon as day, if that helps.

      Delete
  2. I miss your bathroom!!! x__x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This your lipstick is quite on point! What brand/color is it?

    ReplyDelete