I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Various Hairstyles

Hey Guys,

Just a few pictures of different ways I have been wearing my hair.

Enjoy

An Up-do with cheeky faces with my darling friend Tomi




A High Puff
 


A Twist-Out


Twist-Out



Up-do




A wet Twist-Out




An Up-do.. (At My Darling Friend Momo's Graduation with Dami and Ya-Ya



2 Flat Twist



A 2 day wild Twist-Out with Friends Sabirah, and Debbie



Dry Twist-Out while wine tasting in Napa.




Natural Hair Ladies!!! (Debbie and Seyi)


Hope You Enjoyed.


XOXO
Bella Joya

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, I love the graduation style. so elegant.
    hmmm I wonder who sabina is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLZZ my bad Sabirah.. I knew there was something off about my caption but i could not for the life of me figure out what it was. I'm sorry

      Delete