I am just trying to understand my hair, to learn what works and what doesn't, to experiment, make mistakes, and to embrace my hair in it's entirety..... because Roots Don't Lie




* Images belong to me unless otherwise stated*

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Product Review: Safi Natural "Hair Hairsicle Cream"

Hey Guys,

A few months ago, I made my first purchase from Safi Natural which is a natural hair product line owned by one of my favorite bloggers Alexandra of The Good Hair Blog. I had been following her for a while and was very excited to try out her product. I purchased the "Hairsicle Cream".


Ingredients:
Water, BTMS, Tangerine Butter, Lemon Butter, Tucuma Butter, Lime Butter, Shea Butter,Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance
**All products are preserved with Sodium Lactate** "
Review:
  • First of all this product smells amazing... I find myself randomly opening it not for any other reason besides smelling it.
  • The product is smooth, airy and provides adequate moisture
  • It is amazing for twist-out and braid-outs
  • A little goes a long way
  • The product provides just enough shine without leaving your hair greasy
  • The product is a little pricey (I got the 8oz for 13.50) 
  • Did I mention the smell is fantastically yummy !!!!! ( it has a refreshing citrus scent)
Overall I absolutely love this product and after using it for about 2 months  it is officially part of my product staples. I can't wait to try out more products from the Safi Natural product line.

To purchase more from Safi Natural...visit Safi Hair Care
For more natural hair information visit The Good Hair Blog


XOXO
Bella Joya


No comments:

Post a Comment