A few months ago, I made my first purchase from Safi Natural which is a natural hair product line owned by one of my favorite bloggers Alexandra of The Good Hair Blog. I had been following her for a while and was very excited to try out her product. I purchased the "Hairsicle Cream".
Water, BTMS, Tangerine Butter, Lemon Butter, Tucuma Butter, Lime Butter, Shea Butter,Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance
**All products are preserved with Sodium Lactate** "
- First of all this product smells amazing... I find myself randomly opening it not for any other reason besides smelling it.
- The product is smooth, airy and provides adequate moisture
- It is amazing for twist-out and braid-outs
- A little goes a long way
- The product provides just enough shine without leaving your hair greasy
- The product is a little pricey (I got the 8oz for 13.50)
- Did I mention the smell is fantastically yummy !!!!! ( it has a refreshing citrus scent)
To purchase more from Safi Natural...visit Safi Hair Care
For more natural hair information visit The Good Hair Blog